Studio 235CDetails https://no.harmanaudio.com/jbl/STUDIO+235C.html
At a Glance:
Dual 6.5” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled accuracy, subtlety, and realism
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
What's in the Box:
Rubber Cushion Pads x 4
JBL®Studio 235C Dual 2.5-way 6.5" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Dual 6.5” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled accuracy, subtlety, and realism
- From whatever angle you hear it, the Studio 235C shines as a dynamic, accurate center channel loudspeaker. Decades of JBL acoustic research and development have let us develop a loudspeaker with twin 6.5” PolyPlas drivers able to dish out double the power, nuance, and lifelike realism of JBL sound to any given area of a listening space.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
- The apex of 67 years of pioneering sound research at our JBL labs, the Studio 235C incorporates groundbreaking innovations like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and a 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver into its framework. Together, these advances let you experience your sound purely and cinematically, with all the precision imaging, high-frequency detail, natural balance, and full spectrum mastery of advanced home theater.
- Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The house rule at JBL is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 235C, we’ve made no exception. With 21st century elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
A smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Dual 2.5-way 6.5" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- 91 dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 150W
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- 55 Hz – 22 kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 165mm (6.5") PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") CMMD® Lite high frequency dome
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Width ( in)
- Height (in)
- Weight (lb)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
What jbl center speaker you will recommend for jbl studio 590 speakers?
Can this be a bluetooth hookup or is there a way to get this connected to your phone for parties?
My main fronts are JBL Northridge Series ND310ii. How well will the Studio 235C work as a center with these??
Regarding the port in the back for the driver. Will it have enough room to "breath" with an inch from a wall or can I just put a foam plug in? Thanks
Can the rear ports be plugged since I will be putting them about a 1/2" from the wall?
I have just purchased the studio 235c and wanted to confirm if I use it on my Anthem power amp rated at 225 wpc @ 8ohms. Will that much power at higher volume damage the speaker since the speaker recommended amplifier power is rated at 150 watts max
being as big as it is. its kinda hard to not have it placed all the way back to a wall. how far away from the ports should it be? larry
I'm planning on doing a in wall home theater system. What all you recommend from JBL? I used JBL speakers before and I love them. Never used the in wall speakers and confused what to pick? Also, does the center speaker go in-wall as well? Thanks!
Search Result For ""