Additional InformationHead’s are going to turn when they hear the sound that pumps through the JBL GX Series speakers. But get in and “whoa!” they look incredible. Designed to fit most factory specs, the GX series flaunt a new HARMAN-proprietary tweeter deflector, they’re individually voiced, and have three-ohm voice coils for optimal power distribution. Add Plus One™ woofer cones, edge-driven soft dome tweeters and an ogle-worthy design, and you’ve got a speaker that does much more than deliver killer sound.
Trend-setting speakers that deliver high-fidelity sound you’d expect from JBL — great for those who want a superior audio experience while upgrading the style throughout their car’s interior.
At a Glance:
OEM-level reliability testing
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
External crossover housing
What's in the Box:
1 pair of grilles
1 pair of speakers
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
- Soft dome tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and an increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
- Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
- The majority of factory-speaker wiring is so thin that it can’t draw the necessary power for great sound. With low-impedance, three-ohm voice coils, the GX Series speakers can pull more power from the amplifier, which means a clearer, richer sound for the listener.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GX Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
- Acting as a waveguide, the tweeter deflector allows for an angled, rotating speaker, which optimizes the off-axis sound performance. Because all cars are designed differently, this allows impeccable sound to travel throughout all locations in the cabin.
- External Crossover Housing
- The GX component systems feature external crossover housings, which provide space for sophisticated circuits including an adjustable tweeter level control and advanced tweeter protection.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GX Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 5-1/4” coaxial car audio loudspeaker
- Frequency Response
- 65Hz – 21kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2.3 ohms
GX502 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dbartin from The sound quality is top notch. I love richness of the sound. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by MInja from It fits great in my little Renault Twingo car. It is very clear and strong sound, very good bass and high sound's are great ! And of course, they look just amazing !
Date published: 2015-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by KALD from Loud, clean Crystal Clear Sound(Especially in Arabic Oud) and enough bass and fit in my ِAccent 13 without any problem I bought it 7 months ago and I will continue with JBL <3
Date published: 2018-07-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Claysalz from Great sound, just needs more bass If you are looking to buy these speakers by them for the sound. Not the bass. I am super happy with them but I also had to purchase a subwoofer for the additional bass I was looking for
Date published: 2016-08-11
Hallo, was ist denn der Unterschied zwischen der GX und der Club Serie? Was berechtigt die 10€ mehr? Vielen Dank!
Der Klang könnte etwas anders sein, aber der größte Unterschied ist das Design. Die Club-Serie braucht im Gegenzug zur GX-Serie keinen Netzschutz, und beide Serien werden im Auto unterschiedlich eingebaut.
Date published: 2018-05-11
An important info is missing. To know if the speakers fit in a certain car the radius of the back mgnet must be specified
The magnet diameter of the JBL GX502 speaker is exactly 3".
Date published: 2018-04-17
will this speaker fit in my Suzuki Swift 2001 model?
Hi thank you for your question I sorry to inform you that we do not have data about which driver units are used in which cars. You should contact your dealer to get this data. or dismount the driver to see if there is physical space for the replacement unit. also you should make sure the the new driver has the same impedance as the original one. if you have further questions please contact our help-desk.
Date published: 2018-11-10
Hallo, ich habe einen Blechausschnitt in der Rückkonsole von 12,7cm. Ist dieser Lautsprecher hier verwendbar - sprich kann er vollständig versenkt werden? Vielen Dank für eine baldige Antwort
Hallo, der GX 502, mit einen Durchschnitt von 13.3 sollte behaglich passen. Wir würden Ihnen jedoch empfehlen den Lautsprecher mit Rückgaberecht zu kaufen, sodass Sie es zurückschicken können, falls es nicht passt. Für weitere Fragen, bitte kontaktieren Sie unser Helpdesk. ''Hi, the GX 502 speaker has a diameter of 5 and 1/4 inches, which works out at 13.3 cm. The speaker should fit snugly, but if it doesn't, you might have to widen the cutout just a bit. I advise to buy your speaker with return rights, in case it cannot fit then you can always return it. If you need any further assistance, please contact our helpdesk.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Guten Tag! Die Einbautiefe ist 57cm und die Gesamttiefe ist 73 cm. Bitte wenden Sie sich an unser Kundenservice für weitere Unterstützung. Wir wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Tag!
Date published: 2018-04-26
Gibt es zu den GX502 noch weitere Daten wie z.b. die Thiele Small Parameter ?
Hallo, gibt es zu den GX502 irgendwo auch die Thiele Small Parameter?
kan ik deze speakers gebruiken op mijn autoradio (pioneer deh2000mp) zonder versterker ??
Search Result For ""