At a Glance:
25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier range
Dual 6" (160mm), proprietary PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
4" (100mm) PolyPlas midrange driver
3/4" (19mm) HF and UHF tweeters
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides
Four-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
Outstanding audio output
Accurate frequency response
What's in the box:
1 ES80 four-way, dual 6" (160mm) floorstanding loudspeaker
4 self-adhesive rubber feet
- 25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the ES80 floorstanding loudspeaker to produce impressive, full-range sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts of power.
- Dual 6" (160mm), proprietary PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
- The ES80’s stiff, lightweight PolyPlas driver material, with a rubber surround, gives great bass response, creates a seamless surround field and minimizes distortion, even at high volumes. Together, the driver and surround give you an unmatched audio experience.
- 4" (100mm) PolyPlas midrange driver
- A great midrange driver is the heart and soul of great sound – and the place where departures from faithful sound reproduction are most noticeable to the human ear. Like the ES80’s low-frequency drivers, its midrange driver uses PolyPlas material. What you hear is true.
- 3/4" (19mm) HF and UHF tweeters
- The ES80’s extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate high-frequency driver and polyester-film ultrahigh-frequency driver deliver accurate, undistorted response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high and ultrahigh frequencies.
- Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides
- Proprietary EOS waveguide technology in the ES80 delivers precise imaging throughout your listening environment. You get ideally balanced music, crisp dialogue and smooth audio distribution. Every seat will be the best seat in your home theatre.
- Four-way speaker configuration
- Four-way speaker design and high-quality cones make for tight, precise bass and midrange reproduction. As a result, the ES80 offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The ES80 takes that path. Its Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP) technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of your favourite audio content.
- Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
- The ES80’s computer-optimized, bass-reflex port extends deep bass response. It also eliminates the unwanted turbulence that’s usually associated with powerful speakers.
- Outstanding audio output
- The small but muscular ES80 offers 100 watts RMS and 400 watts of peak power; crossover frequencies of 700Hz and 3.6kHz at 24 decibels/octave and 12kHz at 18 decibels/octave; and 90-decibel sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- The ES80 doesn’t over-emphasize or under-emphasize any sounds. With a frequency response of 45Hz ? 40kHz, the ES80 reproduces a true, full sound range ? from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Floorstanding design delivers big theater sound provides a true home entertainment experience.
Magnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Crossover Frequencies
- 700Hz, 3.6kHz – 24dB/octave; 12kHz – 18dB/octave
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 40kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 6" (170mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" (100mm) PolyPlas, shielded
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
I am looking to build a 5.1 home theatre with 2 es80 speakers. which speaker would match best with these for a center speaker? Also for the rear bookshelf speakers? Thanks
Bonjour, pouvez-vous me dire si ces enceintes sont adaptées à mon ampli HC YAMHA RXA550 ? De même, l'ampli sera t'il adapté si je souhaite compléter l'installation avec les ES20 + ES25C + ES250PW ? Merci d'avance pour votre réponse
Would the ES80's work well strictly as an audiophile system. I don't plan on using these in a home theatre situation. Thanks
Bonjour , sur le descriptif on parle d'une largeur de 223 mm, est avec les pieds ou sans ?
I have 2 es250p 4 es80 no center speaker cuz not in stock currently. what amplifier jbl or harman/kordon offers for this set up I'm using 4 es80 forfront and backs should I go with 2 receiver one for lows and one for highs thanks in advance
what is the height, width and depth of ES80?
Can it be directly connected to TV or an equalizer needed in between? How about to play from phone or tablet?
does this only come with one or two speakers?
Search Result For ""