JBL Stage 1210 SubwooferDetails https://no.harmanaudio.com/jbl-car-subwoofers/STAGE+1210-.html
Item# STAGE 1210-
Additional InformationPrice leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. (Available in three sizes—8" (200mm), 10" (250mm), 12" (300mm)—for every size vehicle from compact to limo.) These subwoofers feature lightweight yet stiff polypropylene woofer cones with hi-roll rubber surrounds to provide high-efficiency and super durability to best interface with a variety of amplifiers. Finally, our subwoofers and loudspeakers are individually tuned by some of the world's best transducer engineers to ensure we achieve the signature sound that is unmistakably JBL.
Price leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. Available in three sizes—8", 10", 12"—for every size vehicle from compact to limo.
At a Glance:
Three Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
HARMAN standard Reliability Testing
JBL at an Affordable Price
What's in the Box:
1 x Subwoofer
1 x Foam gasket
2 x two-color brand stickers
- Three Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
- Stage 1210 — 12" (300mm) woofer with 250 RMS and 1000W peak power handling.
- Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
- Polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds using automotive grade materials give you clean reproduction and high durability whether it's easy listening on the boulevard or time to show and shine. It's all about the bass!
- HARMAN standard Reliability Testing
- JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Competitively tuned
- Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as individual speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for the JBL sound.
- JBL at an Affordable Price
- This is JBL—the speaker and sound that has excited audio enthusiasts for over 70 years. There's nothing better than riding with JBL sound.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 250Wrms, 1000W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 34Hz - 200Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 2 in. (50.8mm)
- 4 ohms
JBL Stage 1210 Subwoofer is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roy 62 from Hij is groot, mooi en zwaar Ik heb er 2 gekocht en ga ze gebruiken in m’n home theater op het LFE kanaal.
Date published: 2018-03-26
Kan man bruge denne subwoofer som en almindelig bas-enhed?
Hej Kristian, Tak for dit spørgsmål. Du kan sagtens bruge den som almindelig bas-enhed, men du skal bygge et kabinet for at kunne få fuld udnyttelse af produktet. Normalt vil du i en bil bygge et udtag eller box subwooferen kan sidde i, det samme skal du også gøre hvis du vil bruge den til andet end i en bil.
Date published: 2018-10-22
Hello, can i put this in a JBL home sub box as a replacment..i can block the port if need be, but i think these are free air. Thanks, jeff
Hi! The JBL Stage 1210 is not a free air speaker and we do not recommend using it as a home speaker because there is a huge difference in terms of impedance. It could push and blow your amp and speaker.
Date published: 2018-09-27
Hi! Can I use this woofer with ported box, or only sealed ?
Hi! Yes the JBL Stage 1210 will also work in a ported box.
Date published: 2018-06-22
I have a JBL 1210 subwoofer will this subwoofer be ok with a GTO-1001EZ amp?
No, The Amp would be overpowering the subwoofer since the Speaker can only handle 250W RMS at 4 ohms while the Amp drives 650W @ 4 ohms.
Date published: 2018-06-02
I bought the JBL GTX 500 mono amp to power a single JBL Stage 1210 sub. Is it a good combination or too much?
The GTX500 should work fine with the Stage 1210 subwoofer.
Date published: 2018-02-08
What kind of amp would I need for the dual 12” sub enclosure?
The JBL GX-A3001 would be good for the JBL Stage 1210 Subwoofer as the GX amp can drive 200W at 4 ohms and the Stage 1210 can handle 250W at 4 ohms.
Date published: 2018-01-25
Im buying two of these and putting them in a bass enclosure, im getting a BOSS audio amp that has 4 channels and is 1000w. Would that power both at the same time or would i need a 2000w amp
The JBL stage 1210 subwoofer can handle an average of 250W with 1000W is the peak power that it can handle. If the amp that you have provides 1000W per channel the it would be too much for the Sub, but if the amp provides 250W per channel x4 with a max power it can provide is 1000W then the 2 Subs would be good for your amplifier. If this does not answer your question , please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-06-02
Search Result For ""