JBL Stage 1010 SubwooferDetails https://no.harmanaudio.com/jbl-car-subwoofers/STAGE+1010-.html
Item# STAGE 1010-
Additional InformationPrice leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. (Available in three sizes—8" (200mm), 10" (250mm), 12" (300mm)—for every size vehicle from compact to limo.) These subwoofers feature lightweight yet stiff polypropylene woofer cones with hi-roll rubber surrounds to provide high-efficiency and super durability to best interface with a variety of amplifiers. Finally, our subwoofers and loudspeakers are individually tuned by some of the world's best transducer engineers to ensure we achieve the signature sound that is unmistakably JBL.
Price leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. Available in three sizes—8", 10", 12"—for every size vehicle from compact to limo.
At a Glance:
Three Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
HARMAN standard Reliability Testing
JBL at an Affordable Price
What's in the Box:
1 x Subwoofer
1 x Foam gasket
2 x two-color brand stickers
- Three Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
- Stage 1010 — 10" (250mm) woofer with 225 RMS and 900W peak power handling.
- Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
- Polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds using automotive grade materials give you clean reproduction and high durability whether it's easy listening on the boulevard or time to show and shine. It's all about the bass!
- JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Competitively tuned
- Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as individual speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for the JBL sound.
- JBL at an Affordable Price
- This is JBL—the speaker and sound that has excited audio enthusiasts for over 70 years. There's nothing better than riding with JBL sound.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 225Wrms, 900W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 35Hz - 200Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 1.5 in. (38.8mm)
- 4 ohms
JBL Stage 1010 Subwoofer is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quentin 50 from super fonctionnalités bonne fonctionnalités malgres le manque du connecteur rca sur celui ci :)
Date published: 2018-03-12
What is the mounting depth on this sub?
Hello! The JBL Stage 1010 has a mounting depth of 4-13/16" (121.8mm).
Date published: 2018-07-21
What is the best cube feet box to put this 1010 in?
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-10-22
What are the speaker dimensions (outside diameter, cutout size, depth)? Will this work in a ported (vented) enclosure (If yes, what volume)?
The 1010 doesnt come in 3 sizes.... Customer service look at your answer. It comes in 8" 810 series 10" 1010 series and 12" 1210 series. I downloaded thw spec sheet and it does not contains mounting depth information.
Date published: 2017-12-08
What is the mounting depth on this speaker? Specs do not list them?
How much does the stage 1010 weight? Will it play good in a sealed box that’s around 25 l?
Search Result For ""