Studio 225CDetails https://no.harmanaudio.com/home-audio/STUDIO+225C.html
At a Glance:
Dual 4” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled accuracy, subtlety, and realism
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
What's in the Box:
Rubber Cushion Pads x 4
JBL® Studio 225C 2.5-way Dual 4" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Dual 4” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled accuracy, subtlety, and realism
- From whatever angle you hear it, the Studio 225C is one of the most dynamic center channel loudspeakers ever created. Decades of JBL acoustic research and development have let us develop a loudspeaker with twin 4” PolyPlas drivers able to deliver double the nuance and lifelike realism of JBL sound to any given area of a listening space.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
- The apex of 67 years of pioneering sound research at our JBL labs, the Studio 225C incorporates groundbreaking innovations like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and a 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver into its framework. Together, these advances let you experience your sound purely and cinematically,with all the precision imaging, high-frequency detail, natural balance, and full spectrum sound of advanced home theater.
- Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The house rule at JBL is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 225C, we’ve made no exception. With 21st century elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
A smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 125W
- 88 dB
- Frequency Response
- 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 25mm (1") CMMD®Lite high frequency dome
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 100mm (4") PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Width ( in)
- Height (in)
- Depth (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
Hi, I use a pair of JBL L-100 Century speakers as my main pair, so can you tell me the best tonal match for these in a centre speaker please? Thanks
What are sonic similarities and differences b/w Studio 2 and Studio 3 (LSR) series?
Can I do 3.1 surround with just the 225c and some studio 230?
Would these pair well with the Studio 220?
Bonjour peut complete un ensemble deux enceintes trois voies un caisson de basse que j ai deja avec cette enceinte centrale pour du hifi ? Cdlt
I have a pair JBL studio 590. Willt this center speaker go with mine?
I have an old SCS135 system (with a Polk subwoofer - JBL one expired). Can't afford full system upgrade and live in small apartment with neighbors below, above, etc. Looking to upgrade center speaker. 125C? 225C? 235C? Thx.
Would the Studio 225c be a good timbre match for a pair of JBL E100 speakers. I am looking for a center to match these tower speakers that will sound good with high resolution multichannel music at reference volume.
Search Result For ""