HK 3700Details https://no.harmanaudio.com/HK+3700%2F230.html
Item# HK 3700/230
Additional InformationHigh-performance stereo receiver with 170 watts of power, analogue and digital capacity and networked connectivity. Harman Kardon’s reputation for excellence in sound quality and distortion-free power just moved forward to embrace the best of both digital and analogue worlds. Discover 170 watts of power in a stereo receiver dedicated to complete connectivity for all your devices. The high-performance, Harman Kardon HK 3700 stereo receiver delivers everything you need to drive any home audio system. With analogue and digital connectivity, the HK 3700 delivers plenty of power and offers a built-in, 192 kHz/24-bit DAC. Connect to your home network via Ethernet, playing all your local content over DLNA 1.5 or connect a storage device or any Apple iOS device via USB. And, with built-in AM/FM radio and phono input, the HK 3700 eloquently bridges classic and modern audio. It is a truly powerful centrepiece for your home audio system – a happy collision of old school sound requirements to new school needs for complete connectivity. Enjoy your new entertainment headquarters – to the envy of all who see and hear it.
High-performance stereo receiver featuring 170 watts, analogue and digital capacity and networked connectivity. The high-performance, Harman Kardon HK 3700 stereo receiver delivers everything you need to set up a classic home audio system with modern connectivity for your analogue and digital devices. It delivers 170 watts of ultra-low distortion power and includes a built-in, 192 kHz/24-bit DAC to provide you with a powerful core essential to creating any serious audio system. The HK 3700 also offers DLNA and USB connectivity – so all your old and new devices can be synched to your sound system.
At a Glance:
The Harman Kardon Remote app provides control through iOS and Android platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem
High resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192 kHz sampling rate
Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 170-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion
Complete connectivity, including a phono input, AM/FM radio teamed with home network DLNA®, vTuner Internet radio, iOS Direct with built-in DAC (digital-to-analogue converter) or audio file play via USB
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon HK 3700 System
1 FM radio antenna
1 6' (1.8m) region-specific IEC power cord
2 AAA batteries
1 AM antenna loop
1 programmable remote control
- Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 170-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion
- It can only look and sound like a Harman Kardon if it carries the Harman Kardon name. And the advanced-calibre power derived from its high-current capability amplifiers provides you with what you need to drive the high quality sound you demand from all your playback sources and electronic devices.
- High resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192 kHz sampling rate
- Get the most out of your signal path with a high resolution, 24-bit, 192 kHz DAC – which helps marry analogue to digital in a stereo receiver providing you instant access between devices.In other words, your receiver has the option to receive everything that’s available to you in analogue or digital form – redefining the term ‘stereo receiver’ while transforming your system into a true entertainment/infotainment centre of your design.
- Complete connectivity, including a phono input, AM/FM radio teamed with home network DLNA®, vTuner Internet radio, iOS Direct with built-in DAC (digital-to-analogue converter) or audio file play via USB
- Get the best of both worlds with total connectivity for both analogue and digital playback.From capturing the sounds of your vinyl through an analogue phono input to marvelling at the programming available through your vTuner internet radio access, get all the connectivity and interactivity you demand with network DLNA 1.5. Enjoy internet radio access and connect with iOS Direct through your USB input.
- The Harman Kardon Remote app provides control through iOS and Android platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem
- A dedicated remote application for control over iOS and Android platforms – complete with an intuitive menu system – is available in an instant through the Harman Kardon Remote app. Life couldn’t be simpler with this streamlined edge on user control.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- less than 0.5W (standby)
- Power per channel
- 85 watts per channel, two channels driven @ 6/8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.07% THD
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- 250mV/27k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A)
- Frequency Response (@ 1W)
- 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
- Power Requirement
- 120V AC/ 60Hz (USA); 220V-240V AC 50Hz/60Hz (EU)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
HK 3700 is rated out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikeyanthony from Very Good Sound I bought the HK 3700 to go with my HK 2.1 speaker system. The sound is excellent. This is audio only and does not support HDMI connection. The HDMI connections are made from the Cable box, DVD Player, etc. to the TV. Audio cables are used to connect the TV to the HK 3700. It's a bit of a headache for those of us who are electronically challenged. But, once the system is set up, all is well with the world.
Date published: 2015-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Norma L from HK 3700 This is the third HK3700 and I'm very happy with the clarity and fidelity of the sound
Date published: 2017-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pete M from My new HK3700 I just received my amplifier/receiver. I love the quality of the sound. I also like that I was able to directly connect a turntable (without a separate pre-amp box.
Date published: 2016-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by ETradwaste from Replacement for unit purchased in 1969 I purchased a Harman Kardon amp in early 1969. It lost a channel in late 2016, which prompted this purchase. Excellent unit then and now.
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tessie from Great features! I got this for Christmas to replace an old 70's receiver. Surprisingly good sound. Pushes my 120 watt speakers with ease. Love having a remote and the display an extra bonus.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by crankster from very good fm reciver I was looking for a stereo only receiver for my bedroom. I am very pleased with the over all performance of the 3700. I'm in a fringe area for most FM stations and use a outside 4 element beam. The reception beats my larger multi channel receiver hands down with dead quiet signals. The sound from my Polk bookshelf speakers and subwoofer are very pleasing. I bought it while it was on sale, so it was a really good buy
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eddie Young from Love it!! Purchased this for my Turntable. Sounds Fantastic!! Just wanted nice stereo sound and this most definitely does the trick! Plenty of Power for a small to medium sized room. Built in Phono amp works perfectly!
Date published: 2018-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by JB44 from Sounds fantastic! Had an older HK receiver, glad I bought Harmon Karden again. Easy hook-up, runs (2) sets of speakers and sounds great!
Date published: 2016-07-22
I have all my music stored on an external hard drive, can this be plugged into the USB port to play the music files?
We would advise against plugging in external hard drives directly to the receiver. We would suggest plugging the External drive to your computer, and plug the audio out of the computer into the receiver for it to play different kinds of music.
Date published: 2018-07-25
So can I connect my laptop to the usb port and play music from it's hard drive?
No, The USB port only supports USB sticks and only plays mp3 music. What you can do instead is to plug in the computer through HDMI or use an auxiliary to analog cable and plug it in to the back of the receiver inputs and have it play different kinds of music.
Date published: 2018-07-25
I have a vintage BSR 10 band EQ. I know some newer receivers will not support an outside EQ. Can you hook up an outside EQ with this receiver and if so, how? Older receivers you go through the tape monitor,Just want to be sure before I purchase this one.
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-07-17
where is the serial number located on the receiver?
Hello! The serial number can be seen on a white sticker at the back of your receiver.
Date published: 2018-07-11
Do you need to connect with an equalizer to get get a quality sound?
Hi! No, you wouldn't be needing an equalizer to get the best audio output since the Stereo receiver is also an amplifier. It will amplify all audio signals from the source going into the speakers.
Date published: 2018-07-06
Can I use wireless speakers with the HK 3700? How do it hook them up?
Hi! Yes you can connect wireless speakers to the HK 3700 using a Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. Installing them will depend on the Bluetooth transmitter/receiver you will be using.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Kann man ein Paar Nubert nuLine 84 mit dem HK 3700 betreiben. Diese LS haben zwar 4Ohm Nennimpedanz, aber Nubert nimmt es sehr genau mit der DIN- und IEC- Normen für Lautsprecher und sie fallen nie unter 3,2Ohm im Min. 8Ohm kann auch unter 3Ohm fallen.
Hallo, wir würden nicht empfehlen die Lautsprecher mit dem HK 3700 zu betreiben, da es zu Defekten kommen kann, wenn Sie 4 Ohm Lautsprecher mit 8 Ohm Kanälen betreiben.
Date published: 2018-04-30
I have a hk880 Vxi stereo receiver with a HD7500 CD player with Klipsch R-15M speakers. Can I replace the hk880 Vxi with the hk3700? The balance knob no longer works and only sends sound to one speaker.
I have a ledhk3700 home imaging system cinema projector model ledhk3700 i need a amp to help it out
Date published: 2018-04-13
Search Result For ""