Club 9630Details https://no.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/CLUB9630-.html
At a Glance:
Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Reduced critical dimensions
What's in the Box:
1 pair of 3-way speakers
1 pair of speaker grilles
8 mounting screws
8 speed clips
1 pair of spacers
Foam mounting tape
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity design
- Club speakers’ efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they’re fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they’re driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 80W RMS, 240W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Impedance (ohms)
- Frequency Response
- 50Hz – 20kHz
What is the depth of the spacers that come with these speakers?
If you were going to build a custom ported box what air space would you need?
I just put some GX963 speakers in my rear doors and im impressed so far. Will the GX963 fit in the front doors of a 2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab ST? I get mixed results from various dealers.
I’m looking to upgrade my 2017 ram rebel stock speakers with these 6x9’s and the 3.5’s. I do not have the alpine upgrade from the factory, they are just regular stock speakers. My question is will I need any time of wire adapters for these to work?
Can a 1979 with a cd radio use these speakers
I just bought a pair of these 9630's, 3020's and 6520's and installing a pioneer avh1300 and don't plan on using my factory amp. When connecting the front four speakers ( 6x9's a 3.5's ) should these be wired in series or parallel?
I have a 2017 camaro without the bose sound system and I’m wanting to put these in the front door. Do I need a 2 ohm speaker or a 4 ohm. I don’t want to lose any of the bass that the stock speakers have. What jbl speaker do you suggest. The fronts are 6x9
Will this work with JBL CLUB 4505 5 channel AMP?
Search Result For ""