Arena 130Details https://no.harmanaudio.com/book-shelf-speakers/ARENA+130.html
At a Glance:
Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
Signature JBL loudspeaker performance
Understated, contemporary look and feel
An audio powerhouse at an affordable price
Just one part of an even more powerful system
What's in the Box:
2 JBL Arena 130
1 Owner’s Manual
8 Adhesive Rubber Feet
- Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference MonitorComputer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imagingProven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation
- Signature JBL loudspeaker performance
- 7-inch (178mm) polycellulose woofer brings room-filling JBL sound to all your music, TV shows, movies, and console gaming1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter provides clean, powerful highsExperience standard-setting accuracy with TV shows, movies, and games
- Understated, contemporary look and feel
- Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern lookSoft-touch paint around the transducers and on the waveguideAvailable in black and white finishes with minimalist grilles and brushed metal trims
- An audio powerhouse at an affordable price
- The perfect trifecta of JBL power, precision, and affordable pricing.
- Just one part of an even more powerful system
- Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 floor-standing speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model.
Your speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Weight (kg)
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 - 125W
- Weight (lb)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 2kHz – 18 dB/octave
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- 55 Hz - 40 kHz
- 87 dB
- Height (in)
- Width (in)
- Depth (in)
Hi. I plan to have Harman AVR 171S (7.2 receiver) together with JBL cinema 610 (5.1 speakers) with Arena 130. plan to setup all of them as 7.1 in my big living room. Which ports should be used for Arena speakers? And do you recommend such combination?
Why Arena 130's when Studio 230's are the same price, which is the better speaker for Home Theater & Music playback?
Can the Arena 130 speakers be used as floor speakers. Can they be put up on six inch pedestals ?
i want to buy jbl arena 130! the question is compatible with denon ceol rcd n9 ceol 2×65 w.on 6 ohm?? 8ohm speakers 6 ohm denon 65 w for channel is ok?
Hi, I have an A/V receiver Sony STR-DE497, range of 8-16 ohms, max 100W is the power. I want to stereo speakers, not 5.1 any more. Which speakers do you suggest? I like bass less, and have a large room.
Another question, I do not like reference monitor speakers, as I just want to listen to stereo music, not a musician. Is Studio version a reference monitor? then should I buy Arena series?
Just to be sure... When you say "Recommended amp 20 - 125W" you are talking about RMS power? so my Arena 130 speaker is rated 125W RMS maximal per speaker am I correct? Because this information is not clear in your web site and speaker specs sheet.
Hi! I want to buy a pair of bookshelf speaks, I'm divided between the ES20 and the Arena 130. Any recommendation? Which one is a better speaker? Thank you!
Search Result For ""