At a Glance:
25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2-inch (165mm) aluminum cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the Box:
(1) L226W 2-way, 6-1/2" in-wall loudspeaker
(1) Mounting template
(1) Paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the L226W in-wall loudspeaker to produce impressive, full-range sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 125 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) aluminum cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. JBL L226W in-wall loudspeakers feature a 6-1/2-inch (165mm) aluminum cone that not only delivers deep, room-filling bass with low distortion but also anchors an extended frequency response. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The L226W’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. An independent level control lets you optimize its high-frequency performance.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the L226W in-wall loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout your playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 3-9/16 inches (90 millimeters) and weighing only 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving JBL L226W loudspeakers offer maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- JBL L226W in-wall loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room! You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall decor. You’ll hardly notice your L226Ws – until you turn them on.
In Wall Speaker
Get that JBL Sound without cluttering or interfering with the décor of the room.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Studio L In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz; 24dB/Octave
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 20kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 89dB
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Height (in)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- External Width (in)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- External Height (mm)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
Search Result For ""