Additional InformationJBL GT7 Series speakers are the optimal choice for those audio junkies who desire an upgrade to their factory sound and style. Because they fit most factory sizes and come with mounting hardware, installation is hassle free. Featuring Plus OneTM woofer cones and a frequency response up to 21kHz, the individually voiced GT7 series speakers are designed to blow you away in both sound and style.
Affordable, high-fidelity speakers that look as great as they sound — ideal for audio enthusiasts who want to enhance their car’s sound system without putting a dent in their pocketbook.
At a Glance:
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
What's in the Box:
1 pair of speakers
1 pair of grilles
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GT7 Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GT7 Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
- Mounting Hardware
- Grilles, mounting adapter rings and/or tweeter cups are all included in each model (where necessary). This allows for greater flexibility and more personalization when installing.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 6-1/2” coaxial car audio loudspeaker
- Power handling, continuous average
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- 55Hz – 20kHz
GT7-6 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chase from Pretty good The first set I got had broken shortly after but I must say that jbl has great customer service. They said to send in the old ones and they would send new ones. I didn't have time to ship the old ones but they sent new ones anyways. And the quality is pretty good. These aren't $200 speakers but they will hold their own for sure. Very clear sound.
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by KitKat2017 from Great sound! I love these speakers! I bought a pair to replace the ones in my front doors that blew a year or so ago. The sound is such a huge improvement, and the bass is fantastic. I can't wait to replace the rear speakers as well!
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lawrence from Great sound.. Surprising bass and thunder..clarity The clarity and over all sound is great.. Super bass and adjusts very well to all types of music.. Buy them you will not regret to purchase
Date published: 2015-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by tomriddle from Great value Pretty simple setup, Great quality for the price and they look pretty cool to.
Date published: 2016-05-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Johnl_27 from Wrong size I have a 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser and I bought this speaker because it says it fits but it is nowhere near fitting my car. Horrible service!
Date published: 2018-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by prali31 from des basses top Super rapport qualité / prix. Très satisfaisant pour sonoriser mon camping car.
Date published: 2017-05-09
Is each speaker 135Watts or 67Watts each?
Hi! The GT7-7 has a continuous power of 45WRMS and 135W peak at 4 ohms for each speaker.
Date published: 2018-11-04
For easily understand. Can you compare quality of sound GT7-6 car audio speaker with portable speakers series?
Car speakers and portable speakers are incomparable. They sound entirely different, as well as their applications.
Date published: 2018-10-17
I have a 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser and it says these GT7-6 speakers fit but is that with or without modifications to the shallow doors of my car, because I really don't want to make any mods. And I am looking for a good stereogive me a suggestion please!
This fitting guide is for mounting speakers without any modification required. We would like to work with you directly to help you with your inquiry. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-07-02
Hi, I bought the JBL GX602 n I just installed the speakers today but I wasn't happy with the sound... Not upto my expectations though I am a JBL freak!! Anyways if I purchase the GT7-6 is it a 3way will it give me a good output along with the GX602??
One of the possible reason you are dissatisfied with the GX602 because of EQ and/or installation. You could try starting your EQ settings at flat, all settings in the middle, and then adjust it from there. Second, depending on the placement of the speakers (in a door, deck, panel, etc.), it might help tremendously if you get some insulation behind it, and/or seal it off, in essence putting a box behind it. That may help to improve the sonic results a bit. And lastly, GT7-6 is a step down from t he GX602, so if you are truly unhappy with the sound of the GX602, it is unlikely that adding the GT7-6 will improve the situation, unless you are looking for more coverage.
Date published: 2018-01-21
Does it come with one speaker or two?
The GT7-6 is sold as a pair, each speaker consists of a tweeter and woofer.
Date published: 2018-09-28
does it fit with Kia Forte 2016 without any modification ?
Yes. As shown on this product’s page, when you select the "Does It Fit My Car?", the GT7-6 will fit your Kia Forte 2016.
Date published: 2017-12-02
I have a 2016 Toyota Camry SE. On this site the GT7-6 doesn't fit my car. On Crutchfield, the GT7-6 speakers are listed as a fit for the front doors of my car. Why do you say they don't fit? Trying to figure out for sure if they fit or not.
Our site tries to provide results if a speaker will fit or not without modifications. If other sites say it does fit, it does mean that additional brackets or similar, are needed to fit the speakers.
Date published: 2018-01-21
If I have a simple car audio that get out 50w x 4 and this car speaker get out 35w, what quality I listen the music?
Hi. It is not possible to say anything about final audio quality based on this info. The only relevant general observation is that separate car amplifiers will usually give a better result than car radios will. The power issue is not a problem at all. Plenty of power is always a good thing, because the biggest danger for speakers is clipping of insufficient amplifiers.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Search Result For ""