JBL TripDetails http://no.harmanaudio.com/TRIP.html
At a Glance:
Exclusive Patented Noise Cancelling Technology
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Extended Rechargeable Battery Life
Navigation and ADAS prompts from smartphone
Supports Siri, Google Now
What's in the box:
Micro USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
- It's portable
- No installation required, can be easily used in another car
- Exclusive Patented Noise Cancelling Technology
- Allows the driver to enjoy crystal clear phone calls even with strong road or wind noise.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Enjoy JBL quality sound wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Extended Rechargeable Battery Life
- Up to 8 hours of wireless music, 20 hours of talktime and 800 hours of standby.
- Navigation and ADAS prompts from smartphone
- Various navigation and ADAS apps can send safety and navigation prompts via Bluetooth; simultaneously, the driver can continue to listen to their factory radio for local newscasts or traffic updates.
- Supports Siri, Google Now
- Supports Siri, Google Now from smart phone via Bluetooth
Features a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
The built-in microphone allows you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 1 x 40mm
- Rated Power
- Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Polymer (3.8V, 1200mAh)
- Music Playtime
- Up to 8 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Standby Time
- Up to 800 hours
- Bluetooth Version
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Frequency Response
- 160Hz to 20KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- > 80 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 134mm x 64mm x 34mm
How many phones can be connected to the device at one time. I carry 2 phones with me all the time.
After paring and connecting, thereafter it does not automatically connect to my android phone; is there something I need to do? Connected to android. When I press the phone icon during a call, it does not hang up.
Is there a manual for the JBL Trip?
Search Result For ""